T3 Roofing can guide homeowners through the process of roof replacement or repairing an existing one.
Whether you are looking to make a cosmetic change, have hail damage or other weather related damage, the experts at T3 Roofing can help.
Some of the roof systems we supply include:
- Asphalt Composite Shingles Roof
- All Types
- Hail Resistant
- Double or Triple Laminate
- Dimensional and/or Architectural
- 30/40/50 year shingle
- Tile Roof
- Concrete and Clay
- All Styles
- Metal Roof
- Standing Seam
- Stone Coated Steel
- Metal Shingle
- Wood Shake
Some of the roofing systems we supply include:
- Asphalt/Architectural: Asphalt shingles can provide a home with a little more than a decade of protection. Asphalt shingles have been used by homeowners for over a century, and continue to be a popular option for their economical price. Asphalt shingles are manufactured in a variety of colors and patterns, that will surely match any home.
- Clay/Concrete Tile: A great option to match your Spanish, Italian, or southwestern home is concrete or clay tile roofing. Clay, and concrete tile roofing require minimal maintenance, and have a very high lifespan.
- Metal Roofs: These provide longevity, safety, and durability. Depending on the material used, some roofs can last a lifetime. Metal roofs are also rated quite well against fire, since they will not ignite into flames during a thunderstorm. Metal roofs are very durable, and can resist cracking, and do not need as much maintenance as other roofing materials.
- Wood Shakes: Wood shakes provide a very natural look, while helping insulate your home’s attic. Wood shakes are a very progressive option and are potentially recyclable.